Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mapping Barcelona


"Life can change in a split second and it is because of that, that architecture changed in a day"

I traveled to Barcelona and stayed for four days. During these four days I took different "hikes" through different areas of the city. As I did my daily hike, I would add to this drawing the experience and surrounding condition of these spaces. This drawing became a composite of these four days and my hikes through the city. Through  line, color and stroke I attempt to emphasize how these different zones create a city that references the landscape of an architectural collage. 

Four Days in Barcelona, Spain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images Of Barcelona


1 comment:

  1. Andrea, I love the theme, traveling through sketches, you should continue it, I also love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your thoughts!!!!